Monday, October 27, 2008

Life Lessons

Rylee was still lounging in bed this morning when I was getting ready to take my shower. She told me she wanted to take a shower too so I told her to let me know when she was ready. As I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair, I heard her searching through the drawer that holds all the brushes, barrettes, and hair ties. A few minutes later she informs me that she doesn't need a shower because she just put her hair in a ponytail and "without using the brush". She was so proud.

So the lesson I seemed to have instilled in her at some point along this journey is that the only purpose in a shower is to make your hair look good.

Just. Great.

2 comments:

Minnesota Girl said...

love. it. seriously funny stuff! and really, IS there a more important purpose than making your hair look good?!?

Kimberly said...

You mean that's not the only purpose? Hmmmm . . .

;-)