Monday, February 9, 2009

The Wheels in the Head go Round and Round

So, so, so many things to blog but never enough time!!!

As a reminder for some day soon (I hope) I'm making a quick list of things that I'd like to express:

* The pride I have for Molly for really stepping outside her comfort zone this year and amazing me with her courage.

* Rylee and how she really, truly is a teenager trapped into a little 4 year olds body

* My resolve with getting healthy this year and my realization that age is a big factor now

* The games we play in real life and in our own heads to make things right for ourselves

* The Angelina lookalike mom that just gave birth to EIGHT babies and has SIX others at home, presumably with the family that gave her the dysfunctional life she claims she had

Will post soon.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I completely hear you on this. I have all these possible posts whirling around in my head, but I either a) never have time to write them, or, b) try to write them, but can't get the words right. UGH!